Monday, August 6, 2012

Sugar and Spice and everything nice

Good Morning Friends.
Samantha here, Hope you had a brilliant weekend and are ready for a great challenge

Its a NICE and SWEET Challenge so we hope you will join us

The Challenge is Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice!

So let me explain how Nice and Easy it is..

Make a Girly Creation.

Here is the poem for inspiration:
Sugar and spice
and everything nice
that's what little girls are made of

Sunshine and rainbows
and ribbons for hair bows
that's what little girls are made of

Tea parties, laces
and baby doll faces
that's what little girls are made of 


Our fabulous Sponsor this week

"Stamp Fairy officially launched on November 5th 2010. Gerda Burghardt,
artist and owner, creates cute and whimsical digital images for the
young and old, inspired by her life, love and 4 cute cats. You will
find adorable teddies bears, young boys and girls, fuzzy little bunnies
and whimsical critters. Stamp Fairy has new releases along with a free
image every Friday and Guest Designers each month. Please visit the
store and browse Stamp Fairy’s wonderful images. We hope Stamp Fairy’s
images inspire YOUR creativity."


We have a Fabulous Guest Designer for August
So please show her some Blog-land love MYRTO
A little bit about Myrto
I am Myrto- a mother of a super clever little girl and of an independent old Husky and wife to the most supportive and patient man in the world. I live in Greece, a beautiful little country on the edge of the European Union. I have grown up under the hot Mediterranean sun and by the blue sea, so I am a person like the rest of my fellow countrymen : happy, friendly and passionate. I discovered scrap-booking 4 years ago, and was immediately hooked. I am a hoarder of supplies, but I also use them fervently, so no big regrets! I am involved in scrap-booking, card-making, art-journaling, mixed media, bookbinding and I LOVE them all! I love trying new techniques and have inky fingers, therefore I spend all my spare time in my studio!
I blog at http://myrto-scrapblogging.blogspot.gr/ and I will be happy to see you there. I also sell my art in Etsy at http://www.etsy.com/shop/myrtop?ref=si_shop

Here is Myrto's Card using Molly

We are also joined by 2 designers from the Stamp Fairy Team

Annette Using Molly Throughout the Year and Fence Accessory 

Deanne Using Mimi Love


And Finally the fabulous creation by our Design Team

Jan using Linda Spring

Nikki using Molly


Bettina using Molly

Caz using Molly



Nikki F using Molly





Kelly using Thank You



We are looking forward to seeing what you will make just remember to make it girly!
Please link your creation so we can come visit you and don't forget to link Incy wincy in your blog post too!

7 comments:

  1. Oh just love all the girly cards.Great job ladies.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet blog!
    Love all the beautifull stamps... love all the DT inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thanks for letting me play along with you again this week. I love this theme!!!! It's just my style! Love all the DT cards too, they're all so cute. Fab inspiration from you all.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful DT inspiration, thank you for the fab challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your challenges never fail to excite and amaze me. Bravo to the wonderful DT’s. Thank you so very much for letting me join in the fun on your blog. See you next time…

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for a great Challenge and for such lovely inspirational DT work. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabby fabby cards from everyone!!!
    Love them all. Smiles.
    Hugs,
    Krafty Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to join in one of our Incy Wincy Designs Challenges :)
Hope to see you for our next challenge !!
Good luck :)

Our wonderful followers